Gulfport Energy Co. (OTCMKTS:GPORQ – Get Free Report)’s stock price reached a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $131.46 and last traded at $130.69, with a volume of 104260 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $129.09.
Gulfport Energy Stock Up 1.2 %
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $121.89 and a 200-day simple moving average of $110.61. The stock has a market cap of $21.01 billion, a P/E ratio of -0.01 and a beta of 5.50.
About Gulfport Energy
Gulfport Energy Corporation engages in the exploration, development, acquisition, and production of natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids (NGL) in the United States. Its principal properties include Utica Shale covering an area of approximately 205,000 net reservoir acres primarily located in Eastern Ohio; and SCOOP covering an area of approximately 76,000 net reservoir acres primarily located in Oklahoma.
- Five stocks we like better than Gulfport Energy
- How to Invest in the FAANG Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Gulfport Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gulfport Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.