Hermez Network (HEZ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. One Hermez Network token can now be bought for $4.71 or 0.00012578 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Hermez Network has traded down 0.3% against the dollar. Hermez Network has a total market cap of $171.93 million and approximately $20,725.94 worth of Hermez Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00006254 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.18 or 0.00016527 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $37,406.19 or 0.99977727 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00011492 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000784 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- CashBackPro (CBP) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00006807 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00004212 BTC.
Hermez Network Profile
HEZ is a token. It launched on October 14th, 2020. Hermez Network’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,534,435 tokens. Hermez Network’s official message board is blog.hermez.io. The official website for Hermez Network is hermez.io. Hermez Network’s official Twitter account is @hermez_network and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Hermez Network
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hermez Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hermez Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hermez Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hermez Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hermez Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.