Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. During the last seven days, Internet Computer has traded 2.5% higher against the dollar. One Internet Computer token can currently be purchased for about $4.53 or 0.00012092 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Internet Computer has a market capitalization of $2.04 billion and $58.69 million worth of Internet Computer was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00055477 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00023969 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00005233 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00002023 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001380 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00004337 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Internet Computer Token Profile
Internet Computer uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 10th, 2021. Internet Computer’s total supply is 509,926,938 tokens and its circulating supply is 449,545,448 tokens. Internet Computer’s official message board is forum.dfinity.org. Internet Computer’s official Twitter account is @dfinity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Internet Computer is https://reddit.com/r/dfinity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Internet Computer is internetcomputer.org.
Internet Computer Token Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Internet Computer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Internet Computer should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Internet Computer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Internet Computer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Internet Computer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.