Moonbeam (GLMR) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 20th. Moonbeam has a market cap of $199.75 million and approximately $11.47 million worth of Moonbeam was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Moonbeam has traded 2% higher against the US dollar. One Moonbeam coin can now be bought for $0.25 or 0.00000678 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $20.91 or 0.00055918 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00024186 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0958 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00012464 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00005336 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00002051 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001429 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00004337 BTC.
Moonbeam Coin Profile
Moonbeam uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 19th, 2021. Moonbeam’s total supply is 1,093,833,921 coins and its circulating supply is 788,480,003 coins. The Reddit community for Moonbeam is https://reddit.com/r/moonbeam and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Moonbeam’s official Twitter account is @moonbeamnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Moonbeam’s official message board is medium.com/moonbeam-network. Moonbeam’s official website is moonbeam.network.
Buying and Selling Moonbeam
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Moonbeam directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Moonbeam should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Moonbeam using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Moonbeam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Moonbeam and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.