NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. NEAR Protocol has a market capitalization of $1.96 billion and $397.34 million worth of NEAR Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NEAR Protocol coin can currently be bought for about $1.96 or 0.00005233 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, NEAR Protocol has traded 23.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00055477 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00023969 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00012092 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00002023 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001380 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00004337 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000119 BTC.
About NEAR Protocol
NEAR Protocol (CRYPTO:NEAR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 14th, 2020. NEAR Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,000,344,919 coins. NEAR Protocol’s official message board is near.org/blog. NEAR Protocol’s official website is near.org. NEAR Protocol’s official Twitter account is @nearprotocol.
NEAR Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEAR Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEAR Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NEAR Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEAR Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEAR Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.