Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. Pirate Chain has a total market capitalization of $28.85 million and approximately $59,196.47 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Pirate Chain has traded down 6.2% against the US dollar. One Pirate Chain coin can now be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00000392 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.92 or 0.00077165 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.41 or 0.00041122 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00028528 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0767 or 0.00000205 BTC.
Pirate Chain Profile
Pirate Chain is a dPoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 29th, 2018. Pirate Chain’s total supply is 196,213,798 coins. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is https://reddit.com/r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirate Chain’s official Twitter account is @piratechain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Pirate Chain is medium.com/piratechain. Pirate Chain’s official website is pirate.black.
Buying and Selling Pirate Chain
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirate Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pirate Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.