Quantum (QUA) traded up 0% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. One Quantum token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Quantum has a total market cap of $5.61 and approximately $3.24 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Quantum has traded 0.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00006223 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.18 or 0.00016471 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $37,517.23 or 0.99994443 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00011529 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000782 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- CashBackPro (CBP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00006664 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00004201 BTC.
Quantum is a token. It launched on December 19th, 2021. Quantum’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 560,158,547 tokens. Quantum’s official Twitter account is @quantumtechpro and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quantum is https://reddit.com/r/quantumproject. The official website for Quantum is quantumtech.pro. Quantum’s official message board is medium.com/@quantumtechpro.
Buying and Selling Quantum
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.