SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. Over the last week, SingularityNET has traded up 18.6% against the US dollar. One SingularityNET token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.29 or 0.00000772 BTC on exchanges. SingularityNET has a total market cap of $359.53 million and $128.43 million worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00006213 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.11 or 0.00016306 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $37,478.79 or 0.99979244 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00011567 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- CashBackPro (CBP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00006774 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00004220 BTC.
- Sourceless (STR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000027 BTC.
SingularityNET Token Profile
SingularityNET is a token. It was first traded on December 21st, 2017. SingularityNET’s total supply is 1,354,841,476 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,241,997,261 tokens. SingularityNET’s official message board is blog.singularitynet.io. SingularityNET’s official Twitter account is @singularitynet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SingularityNET is singularitynet.io. The Reddit community for SingularityNET is https://reddit.com/r/singularitynet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SingularityNET Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularityNET should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SingularityNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.