Stratis (STRAX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 20th. One Stratis coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.97 or 0.00002580 BTC on exchanges. Stratis has a market capitalization of $150.52 million and $49.55 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Stratis has traded 5.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2,022.77 or 0.05390158 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001033 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.90 or 0.00055687 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00024093 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00013913 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0948 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00012184 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00005229 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Stratis (CRYPTO:STRAX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 155,476,539 coins. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Stratis’ official website is stratisplatform.com. The Reddit community for Stratis is https://reddit.com/r/stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stratis’ official message board is www.stratisplatform.com/news.
Stratis Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.