Terra Classic (LUNC) traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. Terra Classic has a total market cap of $437.71 million and approximately $24.29 million worth of Terra Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Terra Classic has traded down 4.2% against the US dollar. One Terra Classic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Belrium (BEL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00009565 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00002251 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001520 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00001659 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Adshares (ADS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00001774 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000835 BTC.
Terra Classic Coin Profile
Terra Classic (CRYPTO:LUNC) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 23rd, 2019. Terra Classic’s total supply is 6,829,859,534,274 coins and its circulating supply is 5,801,382,410,804 coins. The Reddit community for Terra Classic is https://reddit.com/r/terraluna and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Terra Classic’s official Twitter account is @terra_money. Terra Classic’s official website is terra.money. The official message board for Terra Classic is medium.com/terra-money.
Terra Classic Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Terra Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Terra Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Terra Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Terra Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terra Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.