Travis Perkins plc (OTCMKTS:TVPKF – Get Free Report)’s share price reached a new 52-week high during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $9.00 and last traded at $9.00, with a volume of 0 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $9.00.
Travis Perkins Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.43, a quick ratio of 0.87 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $9.68 and its 200 day simple moving average is $10.30.
About Travis Perkins
Travis Perkins plc engages in distribution of building material products in the United Kingdom. It operates through Merchanting and Toolstation segments. The company supplies tools and building materials. It also distributes pipeline related products, as well as provides heating solutions. In addition, the company engages in civils and drainage related services.
- Five stocks we like better than Travis Perkins
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Find and Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Lows
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Travis Perkins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Travis Perkins and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.