Lithium South Development Co. (NGZ.V) (CVE:NGZ – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded down 8.8% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.31 and last traded at C$0.31. 4,000 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 85% from the average session volume of 25,841 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.34.
Lithium South Development Co. (NGZ.V) Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average price is C$0.31 and its 200 day moving average price is C$0.31. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.80, a quick ratio of 0.09 and a current ratio of 0.35. The stock has a market capitalization of C$8.62 million and a PE ratio of -1.49.
Lithium South Development Co. (NGZ.V) Company Profile
NRG Metals Inc, an exploration stage junior mining company, engages in the identification, acquisition, and exploration of mineral properties. Its flagship property is the Hombre Muerto North lithium brine project covering approximately 3,287 hectares in 6 mining concessions located in Salta Province, Argentina.
- Five stocks we like better than Lithium South Development Co. (NGZ.V)
- How to Invest in Small Cap Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Compound Interest and Why It Matters When Investing
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Lithium South Development Co. (NGZ.V) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lithium South Development Co. (NGZ.V) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.