Flight Centre Travel Group Limited (OTCMKTS:FGETF – Get Free Report)’s stock price reached a new 52-week high on Monday . The company traded as high as $14.00 and last traded at $14.00, with a volume of 0 shares. The stock had previously closed at $14.00.
Flight Centre Travel Group Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $14.00 and its 200-day simple moving average is $13.84.
About Flight Centre Travel Group
Flight Centre Travel Group Limited provides travel retailing services for the leisure and corporate sectors in Australia, New Zealand, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and internationally. The company offers leisure travel services for the niche sectors, as well as mass, youth, premium, and cruise markets; and corporate travel services for organizations of various sizes across industries, as well as supplies products to its national and international network, or travel retail outlets.
- Five stocks we like better than Flight Centre Travel Group
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Flight Centre Travel Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flight Centre Travel Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.