Waterloo Brewing Company (TSE:BRB – Get Free Report) was down 1.1% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$3.57 and last traded at C$3.61. Approximately 405 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 13,660 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$3.65.
Waterloo Brewing Stock Performance
The firm has a market cap of C$127.78 million and a PE ratio of 41.98. The firm has a fifty day moving average of C$3.61. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 71.58, a current ratio of 1.05 and a quick ratio of 0.42.
About Waterloo Brewing
Brick Brewing Co Limited produces, sells, markets, and distributes packaged and draft premium beer under the Waterloo brand name, and value beer under the Laker and Red Cap brands primarily in Ontario, Atlantic Canada, Western Canada, and the United States. The company also produces, sells, markets, and distributes coolers and ciders under the Seagram Coolers brand, as well as offers various beer products under the licensed President's Choice trademark.
- Five stocks we like better than Waterloo Brewing
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- How to Invest in Small Cap Stocks
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Waterloo Brewing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Waterloo Brewing and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.